Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Final Fantasy

Wow, this movie blew me away! I never would've thought that computer graphics would get this far. Since this is the very first movie out there to make a movie straight from computer graphic animation, I'm sure that there will be plenty more to come. I've read some stuff about the movie and apparently it was a flop in the movie theaters. But, like I said, this doesn't seem to be just a one time thing for these kinds of movies. Resident Evil and Tomb Raider have enjoyed some type of success, but those aren't completely made from computer animation. I did enjoy the last part of the movie though, even though the script was kind of cheesy. I had a hard time figuring out who was voicing the characters throughout the movie. I found out later that Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, and Steve Buscemi gave their voices to the script, which was pretty cool. I could've sworn that one of the characters was Edward Norton. Guess not. But, overall I can say that I enjoyed the movie and am also glad that it was picked. Hopefully this movie will lead to many more of these types of movies later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home